Kidney Stone Treatment in Ahmedabad.
Unbearable discomfort from kidney stones can harm the kidneys. With a very high success rate, we execute daycare treatments for the removal of kidney stones without any discomfort. Make an appointment with some of the best urologists in your area by contacting us.
Kidney Stones Removal in Ahmedabad.
When the kidneys contain too many salts and minerals, kidney stones can develop. The kidneys are in charge of eliminating fluid and waste from the body through urination. Kidney stones develop when the waste concentration exceeds the fluid level and the waste builds up to form lumps. They are not always uncomfortable, and some patients hardly experience any pain.
Patients may experience severe, sudden back pain or even serious complications if the stones reach the ureter. Kidney stones can range in size from the size of a golf ball to as small as a sand grain.
Kidney Stones Removal Urologist at Bodyline Hospital in Ahmedabad.
Types of kidney stones
- Calcium stones
- Struvite stones
- Uric acid stones
- Cystine stones
- High calcium supplements intake
- Increased consumption of animal protein
Kidney stone pain area:
- Lower back
- Around groin area
- Back and side abdomen
Why choose Bodyline Hospital for your Kidney stone treatment?
- Traveling assistance
- USFDA-approved kidney stone treatment
- Free telephonic follow-ups post-surgery
- Covid free hospital, doctors, and staff
- Bodyline Hospital Care is COVID-19 safe
- Assisted Surgery Experience
- Medical Expertise With Technology.
Hassle-free Insurance Approval for all Urology treatments.
- Cashless insurance facility
- All insurances covered
- No hidden charges
- Assistance in paperwork by Bodyline Hospital.
Diagnosis of Kidney Stones
The urologists at Bodyline Hospital have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to making an accurate kidney stone diagnosis. The diagnosis might involve a physical examination, during which the doctor will inquire about your health background and, if applicable, your current medication regimen. However, the doctor would suggest a few diagnostic tests to find the underlying cause:
- Blood test – A blood test can reveal the amount of uric acid or calcium in your body. The test can also help evaluate the health of your kidneys and decide upon the necessary treatment.
- Imaging tests – Ultrasound, X-ray, and CT scan are usually done to confirm the existence and size of the kidney stones.
- Urine test-The urine culture is mostly recommended to detect the level of infection in the body.
There are 4 Methods for Kidney Stone Removal we employ at Bodyline Hospitals.
Following the diagnosis, the doctor will begin and recommend the most appropriate kidney stone treatment based on the patient’s condition.
- ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy) – It uses shock waves to break the kidney stone into small pieces that can move through the urinary tract & pass from the body.
- Lithotripsy (Ureteroscopy) – In this, the ureteroscope is passed through the urethra and into the ureter to remove a stone using laser energy.
- RIRS (Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery) – It is a procedure for doing surgery within the kidney using a flexible ureteroscope to remove the upper ureter and small kidney stones.
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy) – It is a minimally invasive procedure in which large kidney stones are removed through a small incision in the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several complications with kidney stones. Delaying the removal of kidney stones might cause irreversible kidney damage or even failure.
You can get rid of kidney stones in less than a day with the help of minimally invasive procedures. The various minimally invasive procedures for kidney stones include RIRS (Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery), EWSL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy), PCLN (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy), and URS (Ureteroscopy). To learn more about any of these cutting-edge procedures, contact us.
If you have a kidney stone, you should talk to your doctor about whether working out is safe for you given your condition. Mild, low-intensity activities are typically acceptable and may even aid in the stone’s passage along the urinary tract. High-intensity workouts are not advised, though, as these can make the symptoms worse.
In most cases, kidney stones do not affect conception. Therefore, if you have kidney stones, you can become pregnant. The risk of early labor and C-sections can increase if the stones are too big to pass naturally. As a result, you must get them treated as soon as you can.
As soon as the symptoms start to show, you should see the hospital for kidney stones. Delaying kidney stone therapy is not a good idea. Complications from ignoring or postponing treatment include ureteral obstruction and hydronephrosis, a condition in which the kidneys expand. It’s crucial to seek treatment for kidney stones as soon as possible at a reputable hospital in order to avoid severe consequences.
Consult the doctor in case you are experiencing the following symptoms –
- Blood in the urine
- Unbearable pain
- Fever and chills
- Difficulty urinating
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Severe pain in your back or side
- Burning sensation while urinating
Yes, over time kidney stones are more likely to form in people whose diets are high in synthetic protein, such as whey. Foods high in protein can also contain a lot of fat, which raises the risk of type 2 diabetes and a number of heart diseases.
The most effective treatments for kidney stones are thought to be surgical procedures. However, the course of treatment is determined by your health, the severity of your problem, the size and placement of the stones in your kidneys, and other factors. For more details on the most effective kidney stone treatment, get in touch with Bodyline Hospital.
No, kidney stones surgery is not painful since the patient is administered with spinal or general anesthesia. This means that the patient is asleep throughout the procedure. However, they may feel slight discomfort around the surgical site after the effect of anesthesia wears off.
It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions after the surgery for a fast recovery. Post-operative include –
- Drink excess water
- Eat high-fiber foods
- Do not lift heavy objects if you still have stents in your body.
Avoid spicy food for at least two months after the surgery Do not restrict yourself entirely from physical activity
Google Profile: https://g.page/r/CSI411EVeIvsEAE
#kidneystone #kidneyhealth #kidney #kidneydisease #kidneystones #health #kidneyfailure #medicine #alternativemedicine #urology #healthylifestyle #ayurveda #kidneyinfection #natural #herb #herbal #kidneytransplant #alternativetreatment #kidneys #herbalayurved #dietplan #kidneystoneremoval #kidneydiseasesymptoms #ayurvedaliving #reasonsforkidneydisease #kidneydonor #nature #ayurvedaeveryday #ayurvedafood #yoga