A regular health checkup aids in the detection of different health issues that you may be unaware of. If a sickness or condition is identified, the individual is informed of the necessary lifestyle and medication changes. Incorporating these changes, such as workout routines, good eating habits, and necessary protections, provides a plethora of benefits to your future life, thereby enhancing it.
We frequently overlook our emotional and physical well-being. All it takes is a little additional work on our side, and we may achieve good health sooner than we expect.
• Please report at 9 am.
• Please come at least 12 hrs fasting before any health check-up. Water can be taken if required.
• Please bring urine and stool sample. Please collect sterile containers for the samples from the laboratory.
• You are advised to wear loose and comfortable clothing. Remove jeweler before coming for the check-up.
• Kindly bring along your medical records for the past three years. Also bring any hearing aids, visual aids like spectacles, or any other aids that you use.
• Additional tests, investigations or consultations can be conducted on request but they will be billed in addition to the cost of your health check package.
• For ladies: The hospitals shall not conduct certain investigations like x-ray in pregnant women, PAP Smear test can not be done during menses.
If you need urgent care, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Call Now (Whatsapp as well)
We provide Affordable treatments along with cashless treatment facilities