Dermatology is a branch of medicine dealing with the diseases of skin, nails, and hair care centers. It is a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of the diseases, and a cosmetologist beautifies the skin, hair, and shape of the body.
• Cosmetic filler injections
• Hair removal with laser or other modalities
• Hair transplantation – a cosmetic procedure practiced by many dermatologists.
• Intralesional treatment – with steroid or chemotherapy.
• Laser therapy – for both the management of birthmarks, skin disorders (like vitiligo), Tattoo removal, and cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation.
• Photodynamic therapy – for the treatment of skin cancer and precancerous growths.
• Phototherapy – including the use of narrowband UVB, broadband UVB, psoralen, and UVB.
• Tattoo removal with laser.
• Tumescent liposuction – liposuction was invented by a gynecologist. A dermatologist (Dr. Jeffrey A. Klein) adapted the procedure to local infusion of dilute anesthetic called tumescent liposuction. This method is now widely practiced by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and gynecologists.
• Cryosurgery – for the treatment of warts, skin cancers, and another dermatosis.
• Radiation therapy – although rarely practiced by dermatologists, many dermatologists continue to provide radiation therapy in their offices.
• Vitiligo surgery – Including procedures like autologous melanocyte transplant, suction blister grafting, and punch grafting.
• Allergy testing – ‘Patch testing’ for contact dermatitis.
• Systemic therapies – including antibiotics, immunomodulators, and novel injectable products.
• Topical therapies – dermatologists have the best understanding of the numerous products and compounds used topically in medicine.
If you need urgent care, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Call Now (Whatsapp as well)
We provide Affordable treatments along with cashless treatment facilities